Reliance 30Gal Mobile Home Water Heater (6-30-EMHBS)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Product Type: Mobile Home Water Heater
- Power Source: Electric
- Tank Capacity: 30 gal.
- Assembled Height: 39 in.
- Assembled Length: 20 in.
- Assembled Width: 20 in.
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Maximum Temperature: 150
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: Yes
- Point of Use: No
- Amperage: 30 amps
- Wall Mountable: No
- Maximum Pressure: 150
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Water Connection Size: 3/4 in.
- Minimum Temperature: 90
- Warranty: 6 year
- Element Wattage: 3800 watts
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Water Connection Location: Side
- Electric mobile home heater ships with insulation blanket
- Meets 2015 NAECA III Requirements
- Factory installed temperature and pressure (T&P) Relief Valve
- Dimensions and specifications subject to change without notice in accordance with our policy of continuous product improvement
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.