Reliance Natural Gas/ LP Mobile Home 40Gal Water Heater (6-40-MDV)
- Power Source: Natural Gas/ LP
- Product Type: Mobile Home Water Heater
- Assembled Height: 58-3/4 in.
- Assembled Length: 20 in.
- Assembled Width: 20 in.
- Tank Capacity: 40 gal.
- Water Connection Location: Side
- Maximum Temperature: 155 deg. F
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: Yes
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Maximum Elevation: 5400 ft.
- Warranty: 6 year
- Vent Diameter: 3 in.
- Self Cleaning: No
- Gas Connection Size: 1/2 in.
- BTUs: 32,000 BTU
- Wall Mountable: No
- Minimum Temperature: 70 deg. F
- Point of Use: No
- Water Connection Size: 3/4 in.
- Sealed-Combustion direct vent model
- Natural Gas/LP convertible mobile home
- 40 gallon gas standard tank for mobile-manufactured home installation
- 61 gallon first hour rating
- Electronic gas control valve provides precise temperature control and operational status
- Piezo igniter allows safe and easy ?one-hand? pilot ignition without matches
- Meets or exceeds NAECA requirements
- Dimensions and specifications subject to change without notice in accordance with our policy
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.