Reliance 32000BTU 40Gal Electric Water Heater (6-40-MDV)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Power Source: Electric
- Product Type: Mobile Home Water Heater
- Assembled Height: 50 in.
- Assembled Length: 22 in.
- Assembled Width: 22 in.
- Tank Capacity: 40 gal.
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Warranty: 6 year
- Water Connection Size: 3/4 in.
- Water Connection Location: Side
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: Yes
- Minimum Temperature: 70 deg. F
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Amperage: 30 amps
- Point of Use: No
- Element Wattage: 3,8 watts
- Maximum Temperature: 155 deg. F
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Wall Mountable: No
- Self Cleaning: No
- Factory installed temperature and pressure (T&P) relief valve
- 3in. Non-CFC foam insulation
- 52 gallon first hour rating
- Recovery 21 gallon per hour at 90 degree rise
- Glass-lined tank, premium grade anode rod protects against tank corrosion
- Meets 2015 NAECA III Requirements
- Dimensions and specifications subject to change without notice in accordance with our policy of continuous product improvement
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.