Reliance 30000BTU 30Gal Gas Water Heater (6-30-MDV)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Power Source: Natural Gas/ LP
- Product Type: Mobile Home Water Heater
- Assembled Height: 58 in.
- Assembled Length: 18 in.
- Assembled Width: 18 in.
- Tank Capacity: 30 gal.
- Warranty: 6 year
- Point of Use: No
- BTUs: 30,000 BTU
- Maximum Elevation: 5400 ft.
- Water Connection Location: Side
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Wall Mountable: No
- Vent Diameter: 3 in.
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: Yes
- Water Connection Size: 3/4 in.
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Maximum Temperature: 155 deg. F
- Gas Connection Size: 1/2 in.
- Minimum Temperature: 70 deg. F
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Sealed-Combustion model
- Natural Gas/LP convertible mobile home direct vent
- 30 gallon gas standard tank for mobile-manufactured housing installation
- 49 gallon first hour rating
- Electronic gas control valve provides precise temperature control and operational status
- Piezo igniter allows safe and easy one-hand pilot ignition without matches
- Meets or exceeds NAECA requirements
- Dimensions and specifications subject to change without notice in
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.