- Power Source: Natural Gas/ LP
- Product Type: Mobile Home Water Heater
- Assembled Height: 58 in.
- Assembled Length: 18 in.
- Assembled Width: 18 in.
- Tank Capacity: 30 gal.
- Maximum Elevation: 5400 ft.
- Water Connection Size: 3/4 in.
- Wall Mountable: No
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Minimum Temperature: 70 deg. F
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Point of Use: No
- Water Connection Location: Side
- BTUs: 30,000 BTU
- Maximum Temperature: 155 deg. F
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Warranty: 6 year
- Gas Connection Size: 1/2 in.
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: Yes
- Vent Diameter: 3 in.
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Sealed-Combustion model
- Natural Gas/LP convertible mobile home direct vent
- 30 gallon gas standard tank for mobile-manufactured housing installation
- 49 gallon first hour rating
- Electronic gas control valve provides precise temperature control and operational status
- Piezo igniter allows safe and easy one-hand pilot ignition without matches
- Meets or exceeds NAECA requirements
- Dimensions and specifications subject to change without notice in
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.