- Minimum Height: 48 in.
- Product Type: Chain Link Fence Tension Bar
- Gauge: 7 Ga.
- For installing 4 ft. chain-link fabric
- Minimizes bending and damage associated with installation of 4 ft. chain-link fences
- 12-Gauge material
- Use 3 sets of 1-1/4 in. carriage bolts and nuts (not included) with every 4 ft. bar
- 46 in.
- Use with tension bands (not included) The YARDGARD 4 ft. Galvanized Tension Bar distributes pressure evenly throughout the chain-link fabric during installation of a chain-link fence, minimizing bending and damage to the fence fabric. The bar is for 48 in. chain-link fabric.
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.