Kwikset Entry Lever in Venetian Bronze (96900-365)
- Style: Balboa
- Product Type: Entry Lock and Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Finish: Venetian Bronze
- Material: Steel
- Grade: 3 Grade
- Door Direction: Non-Handed
- ADA Compliant: No
- Faceplate Material: Aged Bronze
- Knob or Lever Cross Bore Diameter: 2 1/4 in.
- Knob or Lever Bore Hole Diameter: 1 in.
- Lockset Type: Keyed
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1-3/8 in.
- Knob Style: Lever
- Number of Keys Included: 2
- Drill Resistant: Yes
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1-3/4 in.
- Number in Package: 2
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Backset Dimension: Adjustable 2-3/8 to 2-3/4
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- The Balboa lever's wave style design is an attractive addition to any home
- This combo pack provides two locking points - keyed entry and a deadbolt
- The venetian bronze finish is hand-rubbed to reveal unique bronze highlights and provides a rich and warm complement to the product's style
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.