- Automatic or Manual: Automatic
- Product Type: Battery Charger Cable Connectors
- Voltage: 100 volts
- Number of Batteries Charged at Once: 1
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
- Handheld or Wheels: Handheld
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Battery Tester Included: Yes
- ETL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Accessory Outlets: Yes
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- Battery Type: Deep Cycle Lead Acid Battery
- Battery Test Function: Yes
- Battery Compatibility: 12 volts
- Comfort Indicator easily shows the status on the battery and makes sure that the battery can always get the care it needs
- Comptabile with all CTEK 12V chargers with Comfort Connect
- Great for multi-vehicle use
- Indicator shows the battery's charge level and clearly with the 3 different colored LEDs
- The comfort indicator eyelet comes standard with an end cap attached to ensure the connection stays in good condition while not in use
- 5 year warranty
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.