CTEK 0.8amp Battery Charger/Maintainer (56-865)
- Automatic or Manual: Automatic
- Product Type: Battery Charger/Maintainer
- Voltage: 100 volts
- Amperage: 0.8 amps
- Battery Compatibility: 12 volts
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
- Cable Gauge: 16 Ga.
- Battery Type: Deep Cycle Lead Acid Battery
- Battery Tester Included: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Accessory Outlets: Yes
- Number of Batteries Charged at Once: 1
- Handheld or Wheels: Handheld
- Battery Test Function: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Safe and easy to use
- Fully automated 6 step charging for 12V batteries from 1.2-32Ah
- Plug it in and forget it
- Completely shuts off when battery gets to full charge and has a sensor to know when it drops below 90% and then kicks on
- Suitable for maintenance charging up to 100Ah (normal car batteries)
- Water resistant
- Shock proof
- 5 year warranty
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.