CTEK 7amp Battery Charger/Maintainer (56-353)
- Automatic or Manual: Automatic
- Product Type: Battery Charger/Maintainer
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Amperage: 7 amps
- Number of Batteries Charged at Once: 1
- UL Listed: Yes
- Cable Gauge: 16 Ga.
- Accessory Outlets: Yes
- Battery Compatibility: 12 volts
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- Battery Tester Included: Yes
- Handheld or Wheels: Handheld
- Battery Type: Deep Cycle Lead Acid Battery
- Battery Test Function: Yes
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- 8 step, automatic switch charging, with patented desulfation functionality to recondition batteries that have lost power due to non-use
- Charges 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, Gel, AGM and Ca)
- Maintenance pulse charging increases battery life and gives superb performance
- 5 year limited warranty
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.