- End 1 Diameter: 1/2 in.
- End 1 Type: Barb
- End 2 Diameter: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: PEX
- Material: Bronze
- Product Type: Coupling
- Application: PEX
- Maximum Temperature: 200 deg. F
- Maximum Pressure: 200 psi
- Feature 2: BARB X BARB
- Feature 1: Coupling
- Fits For: For hot and cold water
- Color Family: Brass
- Number in Package: 2 pk
- Average Lead Content: Lead-Free
- Compatible Pipe Material: PEX
- Lead free
- The SharkBite barb connection system is the best option for connecting PEX tubing in water distribution systems when lower material cost is desired
- Robustly constructed with DZR brass, the SharkBite barb fittings and valves are corrosion resistant
- With a wide range of fittings, manifolds, regulator, thermostatic, and ball valves available, the SharkBite barb connection system is perfect for your next plumbing project
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.