- Product Type: Wood Stove
- Color Family: Gray
- Assembled Height: 22-1/2 in.
- Assembled Width: 36-3/4 in.
- Assembled Depth: 20 in.
- Pedestal Base: No
- Heat Rating: 74000 BTU/hr.
- Mounting Type: Freestanding
- Rear Heat Shield: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Flue Size: 6 in.
- Maximum Log Length: 20 in.
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Steel
- BTUs: 74,000
- Vented: Yes
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Vent Type: Pellet
- Side Heat Shield: No
- EPA Certified, the Durango wood stove is one of the cleanest burning stoves on the market today, making this an exceptional appliance that's ideal for all wood stove installations. Product dimensions: 38.5" L (w/blower) x 34" (w/o blower) x 17.5" W x 26" H
- Dimensions: 20" L x 36.75" W x 22.5" H
- Weight: 294 lbs. Burns up to 12 hours. Accepts logs up to 26" in length. Safety tested to UL Standard 1482-2011. Over 75% efficient. Blower included. Cast iron feed door.
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.