- Body Length: 50 mm
- Keyed Alike: Yes
- Locking Mechanism: Dual Ball Bearing Locking
- Lock Material: Laminated Steel
- Product Type: Padlock
- Rekeyable: Yes
- Shrouded Shackle: No
- Combination Type: Keyed Alike
- Adjustable Shackle: No
- Multi Pack Keyed Alike: No
- Color Family: Gray
- Key Material: Brass
- Body Width: 4.5 in.
- Body Dimension: 50MM
- Product Name: Resettable
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Shackle Dimension: 2 in.
- Resettable or Customized Combinations: Yes
- Body height: 1.7 in.
- TSA Approved: No
- Long shackle
- Re-key the SmartKey padlock to your current Kwikset house key using SmartKey 3-Step process
- Your house key will unlock your SmartKey padlock
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum protection from pry and hammer attacks (5,000 pound pry resistance)
- The SmartKey padlock body is constructed of laminated steel plates coated with zinc
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.