Fastenmaster 2-1/2in Ultimate Composite Deck Screw (FMTR321275ENBD)
- Head Type: Flat
- Thread Type: Dual-Thread
- Product Type: Composite Deck Screws
- Length: 2-1/2 in.
- Finish: Epoxy
- Callout Size: No. 10
- Drive Style: Torx TTAP
- Container Size: 75 per box
- Self Tapping: Yes
- Number in Package: 75 per box
- Indoor and Outdoor: Outdoor
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Self Drilling: Yes
- Driver Bit Included: Yes
- Guaranteed to create a clean finished look without pre-drilling in all three types of synthetic decking: composite, PVC, and capstock.
- Torx TTAP drive system offers unmatched stick-fit and wobble-free installation, eliminating fastener stripping during installation or removal.
- Includes Spotter Installation Guide lid, engineered to increase fastener installation speed and accuracy and 1-Torx TTAP bit for approx 20 sq. ft.
- Anti-fade head paint- color tan.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.