Fastenmaster Trio 3in Deck Screw Bucket (FMTRD003-1050)
- Head Type: Flat
- Thread Type: Dual-Thread
- Product Type: Deck Screws
- Length: 3 in.
- Finish: Epoxy
- Callout Size: No. 10
- Drive Style: Torx TTAP
- Container Size: 75 per box
- Self Drilling: Yes
- Number in Package: 1050 per box
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Self Tapping: Yes
- Indoor and Outdoor: Outdoor
- Driver Bit Included: Yes
- Width: 0.25 in.
- Free TTAP bits in every package
- Designed to outperform standard deck screws in softwood decking such as pressure treated, cedar, and redwood.
- Ultimate strip-out resistance-Torx TTAP drive system offers unmatched stick-fit and wobble-free installation, eliminating fastener stripping during installation or removal.
- Standard Torx 25 bit will also drive the fastener.
- Ultimate anti-splitting resistance-ThruPOINT bores pilot hole during installation, eliminating wedging effect and splitting.
- Ultimate corrosion resistance-proprietary coating delivers 2x better corrosion resistance in salt spray testing and is UV resistant to eliminate fading over time.
- Includes Spotter Installation Guide lid, engineered to increase fastener installation speed
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.