- Material: Brass
- Product Type: Leak Detection System
- Average Lead Content: Less than 0.25%
- Maximum Temperature: 190 deg. F
- Frost-Proof: No
- Finish: Rough
- Antisiphon: No
- Turn Type: Quarter Turn
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- ?Electronic water leak detection and automatic water shut-off system for washing machines ?Can quickly detect water leaks from a leaking washing machine or burst washing machine water supply hoses ?Automatically shuts off water supply when a leak is detected ?Sounds an audible alarm when a leak has been detected to notify you of a problem ?Mute button to silence audible alarm ?Electronic LED control panel with easy-to-read and easy-to-use function buttons ?AC power with battery backup ?3/4 in FHT x 3/4 in MHT lead-free compliant, full-port motorized brass water ball valves ?System can be easily opened , closed, tested and reset with the touch of a button
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.