LeakSmart by Waxman 0.8 in. MIP Dia. x 0.8 in. Dia. FIP Brass Leak Detection System(8810200)
- End 1 Diameter: 0.8 in.
- End 1 Diameter Type: MIP
- End 2 Diameter: 0.8 in.
- End Diameter 2 Type: FIP
- Material: Brass
- Product Type: Leak Detection System
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Antisiphon: No
- Maximum Temperature: 190 deg. F
- Turn Type: Quarter Turn
- Frost-Proof: No
- Average Lead Content: Less than 0.25%
- ?Electronic water leak detection and automatic water shut-off system for washing machines ?Can quickly detect water leaks from a leaking water heater ?Automatically shuts off water supply when a leak is detected ?Sounds an audible alarm when a leak has been detected to notify you of a problem ?Mute button to silence audible alarm ?Electronic LED control panel with easy-to-read and easy-to-use function buttons ?AC power with battery backup ?3/4 in MIP x 3/4 in FIP lead-free compliant, full-port motorized brass water ball valve ?System can be easily opened , closed, tested and reset with the touch of a button
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (subject to the return exceptions below), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a refund (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue you a refund. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original packaging (whenever possible), with all paperwork (including product instructions or information and your packing slip), and parts and accessories to ensure full credit for purchase price (not including shipping and handling, gift-wrap, or additional charges). After 30 days from the original purchase date, please contact the manufacturer directly.
30 Day Return Policy does not include Gift Cards, Magnolia Home Paint or gas-powered outdoor equipment.
Gift Cards cannot be returned for any reason.
Because each Magnolia Home Paint product is made to order, undamaged paint products are non-refundable. Magnolia Home Paint products purchased on acehardware.com cannot be returned for any reason. If your Magnolia Home Paint product arrives incorrect or damaged, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334.
Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment (such as tillers, edgers, mowers, string trimmers, blowers, tractors, generators, chainsaws, snow blowers, as well as all other gas powered chore equipment) may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, with original receipt, provided that it is in like-new condition. Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the equipment has been drained of these materials.
Please note that if your Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment is defective or is not functioning properly, its service and warranty issues will be handled through the authorized service center. See Return Instructions for more information.