- Product Type: Fuel Nozzle
- Capacity: 30
- Width: 9 in.
- Length: 2-1/4 in.
- Material: Aluminum
- Application: Kerosene, E15, It is used to transfer gasoline, diesel, or kerosene to large fuel capacity farm, fleet, Gasoline, Biodiesel up to B20
- Number in Package: 1
- Part Type: Fuel Parts
- UL listed for gasoline, diesel and kerosene
- 1 in NPT-F inlet, 1 1/8 in OD spout
- Three-position latch for automatic flow at 30, 24 and 8 GPM
- Angled outlet to minimize hose wear
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Automatic shut-off
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Rated to -20 Fahrenheit operation
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Patent pending
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.