- Sub Brand: Scratch Out
- Product Form: Liquid
- Product Type: Scratch & Swirl Remover
- Product Size: 7 oz.
- Pad Included: No
- Heavy-duty liquid removes the toughest paint problems from all finishes
- Exclusive micropolishers restore more heavily scratched and damaged paint surfaces
- Repairs other tough paint problems including bugs, tar, tree sap, bird droppings and acid rain marks on the finish
- Restores paint color, making paint finishes look like new
- Will not scratch clear coat paint like conventional rubbing compounds
- Also clears yellowed, scratched and hazy head lamps
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Does Not Work As Claimed
Comments about Formula 1 Scratch & Swirl Remover (614955):
This product does not work at all. Don't waste your time and money. Product simply REDUCES scratch visibility. Any observer who looks more that 2 seconds will absolutely see the scratch. Furthermore, any contact with water, such as rain or a car wash will bring back the scratch to what it was.
I tried the product on a light scratch on a black rental vehicle.
- I Am A:
- Single Male