Makita Hex Impact Driver 18 volts 2900 rpm 1460 ft./lbs. 3500 ipm Cordless Lithium-Ion(XDT11R)
- Drive Type: Hex
- Product Type: Impact Driver
- Voltage: 18 volts
- Maximum Speed: 2900 rpm
- Torque: 1460 ft./lbs.
- Impacts per Minute: 3500 ipm
- Corded or Cordless: Cordless
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Amperage: 2 amps
- UL Listed: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Charger Included: Yes
- Drive Size: 1/4 in.
- Battery Charge Time: 25 min
- Batteries Included: Batteries Included
- Includes: (2) 18V compact lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery, 18V lithium-ion Rapid Optimum Charger, tool case. Features: variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque, 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design delivers increased RPM. All metal gear housing construction. Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs with battery. One-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes. Dual LED lights with afterglow. Ergonomically designed handle. Features Extreme Protection Technology which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance. 18V compact lithium battery features integrated LED battery charge level indicator. Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls. Rapid Optimum Charger optimizes battery life.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (subject to the return exceptions below), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a refund (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue you a refund. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original packaging (whenever possible), with all paperwork (including product instructions or information and your packing slip), and parts and accessories to ensure full credit for purchase price (not including shipping and handling, gift-wrap, or additional charges). After 30 days from the original purchase date, please contact the manufacturer directly.
30 Day Return Policy does not include Gift Cards, Magnolia Home Paint or gas-powered outdoor equipment.
Gift Cards cannot be returned for any reason.
Because each Magnolia Home Paint product is made to order, undamaged paint products are non-refundable. Magnolia Home Paint products purchased on acehardware.com cannot be returned for any reason. If your Magnolia Home Paint product arrives incorrect or damaged, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334.
Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment (such as tillers, edgers, mowers, string trimmers, blowers, tractors, generators, chainsaws, snow blowers, as well as all other gas powered chore equipment) may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, with original receipt, provided that it is in like-new condition. Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the equipment has been drained of these materials.
Please note that if your Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment is defective or is not functioning properly, its service and warranty issues will be handled through the authorized service center. See Return Instructions for more information.