Craftsman Briggs & Stratton 725 Platinum Series OHV 21 in. 163 cc Self-Propelled Lawnmower Mulch(071
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton 725 Platinum Series OHV
- Cutting Width: 21 in.
- Engine Displacement: 163 cc
- Lawn Mower Type: Self-Propelled
- Product Type: Lawnmower
- Mulching Capability: Yes
- Drive Type: Front-Wheel Drive
- Rear Discharge: No
- Side Discharge: Yes
- Engine Oil Included: Yes
- Front Wheel Size: 8 in.
- Number of Blades: 1
- Bagger Included: Yes
- Maximum Cutting Height: 3-3/4 in.
- Minimum Cutting Height: 1-1/4 in.
- Deck Material: Steel
- Rear Wheel Size: 11 in.
- Start Type: Pull
- Deck Cleanout: No
- 7.25 engine torque
- High wheel
- Side discharge
- Flexible cutting height ranging from 1-1/4" to 3-3/4"
- Mower deck color may differ from what is shown online
- Replacement blade Ace No. 7300361
- Replacement air filter Ace No. 7190952
- Replacement wheels Ace No. 7327471
- Replacement spark plug Ace No. 7105844
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (subject to the return exceptions below), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a refund (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue you a refund. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original packaging (whenever possible), with all paperwork (including product instructions or information and your packing slip), and parts and accessories to ensure full credit for purchase price (not including shipping and handling, gift-wrap, or additional charges). After 30 days from the original purchase date, please contact the manufacturer directly.
30 Day Return Policy does not include Gift Cards, Magnolia Home Paint or gas-powered outdoor equipment.
Gift Cards cannot be returned for any reason.
Because each Magnolia Home Paint product is made to order, undamaged paint products are non-refundable. Magnolia Home Paint products purchased on acehardware.com cannot be returned for any reason. If your Magnolia Home Paint product arrives incorrect or damaged, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334.
Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment (such as tillers, edgers, mowers, string trimmers, blowers, tractors, generators, chainsaws, snow blowers, as well as all other gas powered chore equipment) may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, with original receipt, provided that it is in like-new condition. Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the equipment has been drained of these materials.
Please note that if your Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment is defective or is not functioning properly, its service and warranty issues will be handled through the authorized service center. See Return Instructions for more information.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adjustable Cut-Lengths
- Easy to Push & Steer
- Cannot Fold Handle
- Jerky Transitions
- Large Lawns
- Small Lawns
Comments about Craftsman 21in Self-Propelled Lawn Mower (07137705):
I've mowed my yard only once with this mower, so there are my initial impressions:
- It has started on the first pull each time.
- I was able to mow 16,000 sq ft without having to refill the gas tank.
- Runs nice a quiet.
- Only having to adjust the deck on one side is awesome.
- The side discharge helps a ton in heavy grass. I had 8"-10" grass to mow, and this model didn't slow down at all when on the highest setting and the clippings discharging from the side. It did slow down a bit when mulching.
- When engaging the self-propel, the mower had a tendency to shake a bit. I'd chalk this up to it being new and not worn in yet.
- The self-propel was a little slow for me, but it's probably plenty fast for a majority of users.
With how well it performed the first time, I'm sure I'll have this mower for years to come.