- Product Type: Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Blade Diameter: 12 in.
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Keyless Blade Change: No
- ETL Listed: No
- Arbor Size: 1 in.
- Maximum Degree Miter Cuts Right: 45 deg.
- Maximum Degree Miter Cuts Left: 45 deg.
- UL Listed: Yes
- Maximum Speed: 4500 rpm
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Maximum Degree Bevel Cuts Right: 0 deg.
- Laser: Yes
- Maximum Degree Bevel Cuts Left: 47 deg.
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Crosscut capacity - 0 degree miter, 45 degree left bevel 2 x 8" dimensional lumber. Crosscut capacity - 45 degree miter, 0 degree bevel 4 x 4" or 2 x 6" dimensional. Crosscut capacity - 45 Miter, 45 Left Bevel lumber 2 x 6" dimensional lumber. Bevel Angle Range 0, degree to 47 degrees. Has Quick-Mount System for fast and easy setup. 9 Settings. Includes: carbide tipped blade, 2 side extensions, 1 extension table, stop block, dustbag and vertical clamp.
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.