Makita 18 volts Lithium Ion Cordless Drill I-Driver (XDT042)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Volts: 18 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/4 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Product Type: Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Variable Speed Range: 0-2,300 rpm
- Case Included: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: 30 min
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Speeds: 2
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Charger Included: Yes
- CSA Listed: No
- Impacts Per Minute (Variable Speed): 0-3,200 ipm
- Variable speed for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact design at only 5-7/16" L
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- 4-pole motor delivers 1,420 in.-lbs. max torque
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.