Makita 18 volts 1/2 in. Hammer Drill Driver Kit (XPH012)
Ships in 1-7 days.
- Sub Brand: LXT
- Volts: 18 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type: Ratcheting Keyless
- Product Type: Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
- Charger Included: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: 30 min
- Case Included: Yes
- Maximum Speed: 1500 rpm
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Blows Per Minute: 0-6,000/0-22,500 bpm
- Batteries Included: Yes
- CSA Listed: No
- Clutch Setting: Yes
- Speeds: 2
- 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.-lbs. max torque
- Variable 2-speed design for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer drilling applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8" L
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.