Dewalt 20 volts 3 speed Cordless Impact Wrench (DCF899P1)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Product Type: Cordless Impact Wrench
- Voltage: 20 volts
- Drive Size: 1/2 in.
- Torque: 700 ft./lbs.
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Case Included: No
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Color Family: Yellow
- Forward and Reverse Switch: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Charger Included: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Impacts per Minute: 2400 ipm
- UL Listed: Yes
- Maximum Speed: 1900 rpm
- Battery Charge Time: 60 min
- Batteries Included: Batteries Included
- Brushless motor high torque impact wrench kit with detent anvil
- Max torque at 700 ft./lbs. with a max breakaway torque at 1,000 ft./lbs.
- 3-speed selector switch
- LED work light with a 20 second delay
- Ergonomic and lightweight
- Can handle a 6-8 ft. drop
- Anvil is resistant to shearing and breaking
- Battery fuel gauge indicator
- 1/2" Anvil with detent pin (also available in hog ring)
- Includes (1) Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil, (1) 5.0ah battery, (1) multi-voltage charger and tool bag
- Replacement battery 2408789 (sold separately)
- Replacement Charger 2362606 (sold separately)
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.