Cuisinart Blender and Food Processor (BFP-650)
- Sub Brand: Velocity
- Finish: Gray
- Color Family: Gray
- Base Material: Plastic
- Product Type: Blender and Food Processor
- Capacity: 56 oz.
- Number of Speeds: 3 speed
- Ice Crushing Button: Yes
- Nonslip Base: Yes
- Touchpad Controls: Yes
- Number in Package: 1
- ADA Compliant: No
- Pulse Control: Yes
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- ETL Listed: No
- Weighted Base: Yes
- Horsepower: 1 hp
- NSF Listed: No
- CSA Listed: No
- ANSI Certified: No
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- UL Listed: No
- Dishwasher Safe Parts: Yes
- Blender Jar Material: Plastic
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: No
- Electronic touchpad controls with LED indicators
- Tight seal lid with 2 oz. measuring cap
- Patented ultra-sharp stainless steel blade
- 3 year limited warranty
- Includes: blender/food processor, 56 oz. BPA free Tritan plastic jar, 3 cup food processor attachment with feed tube and pusher, slicer/shredder disc and stainless steel chopper blade and (2) 16 oz. travel cups
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.