Dremel Multi-Max MM30-04 3.3 Amp Oscillating Tool Kit with 11 accessories
- Sub Brand: Multi-Max
- Corded or Cordless: Corded
- Product Type: Oscillating Tool Kit
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 3.3 amps
- Maximum Speed: 23,000 opm
- Number of Speeds: Variable
- Color Family: Gray
- CSA Listed: Yes
- ETL Listed: No
- Cord Length: 7 ft.
- UL Listed: No
- Case Included: Yes
- Includes: drywall jab saw (MM435), wood and drywall blade (MM450), wood flush cut blade (MM480), hook and loop pad (MM11), (3) sanding sheets (MM70W), (3) sanding sheets (MM80P), and storage case
- 2 year limited warranty
- Quick release on-tool integrated wrench. Fast speed of cut, the extra-wide 3.2 degree oscillation angle provides faster cutting and performance. Quick hold magnetic accessory interface magnetically holds the accessory in place making tightening the clamping screw significantly easier for the user. Ergonomically optimized soft grip for comfort and control.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.