- Sub Brand: Diablo
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Product Type: Worm Drive Mag Saw
- Amperage: 15 amps
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 90 Degrees: 2-3/8 in.
- Blade Location: Left
- UL Listed: Yes
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 45 Degrees: 1-15/16 in.
- Arbor Size: Diamond
- Teeth per Inch: 24 TPI
- Bevel Capacity: 53 deg.
- Cord Length: 8 ft.
- Foot Material: Magnesium
- Includes: carbide tipped blade and multi-functional blade wrench
- Stay True Guarantee 180-day money-back gurantee plus 1 year limited warranty
- Bevel stops at 0 and 45 degrees. Lightweight construction (11.5 lbs. without blade, cord and wrench) reduces user fatigue for less down time. Cut-Ready depth of cut system helps with quick, accurate depth measurements. A multi-function wrench has a variety of uses for convenience on the jobsite. Impact-resistant carbide blade can withstand challenging cuts. Saw hook provides safe rafter placement. The anti-snag lower guard provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces. Oil lubricated worm drive gears provide ultimate durability and long saw life in addition to quiet running. Accessible spindle lock for quick and easy blade changes. Soft-grip
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.