Makita 6-1/2in Cordless Circular Saw (XSS01Z)
- Sub Brand: LXT
- Voltage: 18 volts
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2 in.
- Product Type: Cordless Circular Saw Bare Tool
- Maximum Speed: 3,700 rpm
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 90 Degrees: 2-1/4 in.
- Batteries Included: No
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 45 Degrees: 1-9/16 in.
- Bevel Capacity: 50 deg.
- Teeth per Inch: 24 TPI
- UL Listed: Yes
- Blade Location: Left
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Includes: carbide tipped blade
- Battery pack and charger (sold separately)
- 3 year limited warranty
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area. Built-in dust blower keeps the line of cut free of debris for more accurate cuts. Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability. Electric brake for maximum productivity. Weighs only 7.6 lbs. with battery (battery sold separately) for reduced operator fatigue. Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job. Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion battery packs with a Star symbol (battery sold separately). Only use genuine Makita batteries and
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.