Sigma 10 watts Dawn to Dust LED Outdoor Flood Light (14337WH)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Light Source: LED
- Product Type: Outdoor Flood Light
- Color Finish: White
- CSA Listed: No
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Average Life: 25000 hr.
- UL Listed: Yes
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Assembled Width: 2.8 in.
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Power Source: Electric
- Assembled Height: 5.3 in.
- Built In Timer: No
- Watts: 10 watts
- Number of Light Bulbs: 1
- Casing Material: Metal
- Bulb: Yes
- Color Temperature: 5000 K
- Light Output: 800 lumens
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- Dimmable: No
- Adjustable Lamp Head: Yes
- Can be installed for security or aesthetic applications in wet or damp locations
- Adjustable lamp head can be angled to illuminate a desired area
- Can be installed to activate with a switch or using a motion or dusk-to-dawn sensor
- Equivalent to the brightness of a 60 watt incandescent or a 20 watt CFL and gives off a natural daylight appearance
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.