Black & Decker Matrix 20V Keyless Cordless Drill with Matrix Drill Attachment (BDCDMT120C)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: Matrix
- Volts: 20 volts
- Chuck Size: 3/8 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Product Type: Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
- Maximum Speed: 800 rpm
- Color Family: Orange
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Charger Included: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Case Included: No
- Battery Charge Time: 60 min
- Clutch Setting: 10
- Features the innovative Matrix Quick Connect System, which allows the user to add different heads for different jobs and applications
- Powerful 20V MAX motor provides enough power for a full range of applications and attachments
- Operates on a Lithium-Ion battery which can hold a charge for up to 18 months
- Compact and lightweight design allows users to carry out drilling/driving tasks in confined spaces and with ease
- Includes: (1) BDCDMT120 120V MAX power unit, (1) BDCMTDD drill/driver attachment, (1) 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery, (1) 20V MAX charger and (1) double-ended bit tip
- Use with battery 7306616 (sold separately)
- Replaces Ace No. 2370690
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.