- Product Type: Flex Shaft
- Shank Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Application: Carving and Sanding, Ideal for hard to reach places and fine, detail work, Cutting, Grinding, Cleaning, Polishing and Sanding
- Compatibility: 398, Fits models 4200, 4000, 400, 3000, 300, 398, 395, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8220, 8200, 395, 200, 300 and 400 Series
- 36" Flex shaft reaches tight spots, nooks and corners. Add flex shaft to a corded rotary tool or to the 10.8V Lithium-ion cordless. Fingertip control for polishing, wood carving, sanding, engraving, and more. Quick connect attaches in seconds. New 5" bend radius provides more flexibility during use. Comfort grip handle. Integrated shaft lock button for easy accessory change. Works with Collet system and Dremel chuck. Accepts up to 1/8" shank accessories.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Gets the bulk of the tool out of the way.
- Makes working on small places easier
Comments about Dremel 225-01 Flex-Shaft:
I've wanted the extension so when it went on sale I purchased it. It will only work when the tool itself is suspended from a hanger, that that's what it was intended for anyway. When working on small items you don't have the weight of the tool to contend with.