Sharkbite Brass 1/2in BARB Straight Stop Valve (23063LF)
- Inlet: 1/2 in.
- Outlet: 1/2 in.
- Product Type: Stop Valve
- Valve Type: Straight
- Material: Chrome Plated
- Average Lead Content: Lead Free
- Maximum Pressure: 200 psi
- Maximum Temperature: 200 deg. F
- Push to Connect: No
- Application: For Pex Applications
- Feature 3: Certified for potable water and hydronic applications
- Feature 5: All components are chloramine resistant
- Feature 4: Always consult with local plumbing codes concerning specific applications
- Feature 2: Certified to 200 psi and 200 degrees F
- Feature 7: All fittings are made of Lead Free DZR Brass
- Feature 10: 1/2" barb X 1/2" barb
- Feature 8: Corrosion resistant
- Feature 6: Traceability - All products are stamped with a manufacturing date
- Feature 1: Connects PEX pipe
- Feature 9: Chrome plated
- Lead free chrome-plated DZR brass construction
- Multi-turn handle for easy on/off flow control
- Use to connect to PEX pipe
- Connect w/copper crimp or SS clamp ring system
- Listed to NSF 14 standards
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.