SharkBite 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. Stop Valve Straight Chrome Plated(23063LF)
- Inlet: 1/2 in.
- Outlet: 1/2 in.
- Product Type: Stop Valve
- Valve Type: Straight
- Material: Chrome Plated
- Average Lead Content: Lead Free
- Maximum Temperature: 200 deg. F
- Maximum Pressure: 200 psi
- Push to Connect: No
- Feature 8: Corrosion resistant
- Feature 5: All components are chloramine resistant
- Feature 6: Traceability - All products are stamped with a manufacturing date
- Feature 1: Connects PEX pipe
- Feature 4: Always consult with local plumbing codes concerning specific applications
- Feature 10: 1/2" barb X 1/2" barb
- Feature 2: Certified to 200 psi and 200 degrees F
- Feature 7: All fittings are made of Lead Free DZR Brass
- Feature 3: Certified for potable water and hydronic applications
- Feature 9: Chrome plated
- Lead free chrome-plated DZR brass construction
- Multi-turn handle for easy on/off flow control
- Use to connect to PEX pipe
- Connect w/copper crimp or SS clamp ring system
- Listed to NSF 14 standards
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (subject to the return exceptions below), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a refund (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue you a refund. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original packaging (whenever possible), with all paperwork (including product instructions or information and your packing slip), and parts and accessories to ensure full credit for purchase price (not including shipping and handling, gift-wrap, or additional charges). After 30 days from the original purchase date, please contact the manufacturer directly.
30 Day Return Policy does not include Gift Cards, Magnolia Home Paint or gas-powered outdoor equipment.
Gift Cards cannot be returned for any reason.
Because each Magnolia Home Paint product is made to order, undamaged paint products are non-refundable. Magnolia Home Paint products purchased on acehardware.com cannot be returned for any reason. If your Magnolia Home Paint product arrives incorrect or damaged, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334.
Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment (such as tillers, edgers, mowers, string trimmers, blowers, tractors, generators, chainsaws, snow blowers, as well as all other gas powered chore equipment) may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, with original receipt, provided that it is in like-new condition. Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the equipment has been drained of these materials.
Please note that if your Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment is defective or is not functioning properly, its service and warranty issues will be handled through the authorized service center. See Return Instructions for more information.