Sharkbite Brass 1/2in Straight Stop Valve (23057LF)
- Inlet: 1/2 in.
- Outlet: 3/8 in.
- Product Type: Stop Valve
- Valve Type: Straight
- Material: Brass
- Maximum Pressure: 200 psi
- Push to Connect: No
- Maximum Temperature: 200 deg. F
- Application: For Pex Applications
- Average Lead Content: Lead Free
- Feature 5: Listed to NSF 14 standard
- Feature 1: Use to connect to PEX pipe
- Feature 4: Meets ASTM F1807 and F2098 requirements
- Feature 6: Quarter-turn handle for easy on/off flow control
- Feature 7: Lead free chrome-plated DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Feature 3: Meets IAPMO, UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- Feature 9: The SharkBite 1/2" Barb x 3/8" OD Compression Straight Stop Quarter-Turn Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The Straight Stop Valve is used where the water pipe enters the room to allow for easy shut-off of water flow to the end fix
- Feature 8: 1/2" barb X 3/8" compression
- Feature 2: Connect with copper crimp or SS clamp ring system (rings and tool not included)
- Lead free chrome-plated DZR brass construction
- Quarter-turn handle for
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.