- Inlet: 3/8 in.
- Outlet: 1/2 in.
- Product Type: Stop Valve
- Valve Type: Angle
- Material: Brass
- Push to Connect: No
- Average Lead Content: Lead Free
- Application: For Pex Applications
- Maximum Temperature: 200 deg. F
- Maximum Pressure: 200 psi
- Feature 1: 90 degree angle
- Feature 8: Lead free chrome-plated DZR brass
- Feature 2: Use to connect to PEX pipe
- Feature 3: Connect with copper crimp or SS clamp ring system (rings and tool not included)
- Feature 5: Meets ASTM F1807 and F2098 requirements
- Feature 9: 1/2" barb X 3/8" compression
- Feature 4: Meets IAPMO, UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- Feature 10: The SharkBite 1/2" Barb x 3/8" OD Compression Angle Stop Quarter-Turn Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The Angle Stop Valve is used where the water pipe enters the room to allow for easy shut-off of water flow to the end fixture a
- Feature 7: Quarter-turn handle for easy on/off flow control
- Feature 6: Listed to NSF 14 standard
- Quarter-turn handle for easy on/off flow control
- Use to connect to PEX pipe
- Connect w/copper crimp or
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.