Craftsman OBD2 Automotive Code Reader (00947156)
- Product Type: Automotive Code Reader
- Accessory Type: Diagnostic Tool
- Assembled Depth: 8.5 in.
- Color Family: Red
- Assembled Width: 2 in.
- Assembled Height: 5.2 in.
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Material: Plastic
- Works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) ? foreign and domestic
- Connects to the OBD2 port (usually found under the steering column)
- Patented, 2.8 in. all-in-one color display screen shows 20 pieces of vital information all displayed at one time, including diagnostic trouble code(s) and their definition(s) in English, French and Spanish
- RED-YELLOW-GREEN LEDs indicate emissions test readiness and alert of pending problems (great for a quick road readiness test or used car inspection)
- 4-button format keypad aids in simple tool navigation
- On-screen diagnostic trouble code (DTC) definition in English, French, and Spanish defines what triggered the CHECK ENGINE light to turn on. Read and Erase CHECK ENGINE light codes with a click of a button (warning: it will come back on unless the root problem is fixed). Diagnose and erase ABS (anti-lock brake) codes on most
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.