Craftsman OBD2 Automotive Code Reader (00947156)
- Product Type: Automotive Code Reader
- Accessory Type: Diagnostic Tool
- Assembled Depth: 8.5 in.
- Color Family: Red
- Assembled Width: 2 in.
- Assembled Height: 5.2 in.
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Material: Plastic
- Works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) ? foreign and domestic
- Connects to the OBD2 port (usually found under the steering column)
- Patented, 2.8 in. all-in-one color display screen shows 20 pieces of vital information all displayed at one time, including diagnostic trouble code(s) and their definition(s) in English, French and Spanish
- RED-YELLOW-GREEN LEDs indicate emissions test readiness and alert of pending problems (great for a quick road readiness test or used car inspection)
- 4-button format keypad aids in simple tool navigation
- On-screen diagnostic trouble code (DTC) definition in English, French, and Spanish defines what triggered the CHECK ENGINE light to turn on. Read and Erase CHECK ENGINE light codes with a click of a button (warning: it will come back on unless the root problem is fixed). Diagnose and erase ABS (anti-lock brake) codes on most
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.