Makita 2 pc. Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit Lithium (CT225R)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Number of Pieces: 2 pc.
- Tool Type: Compact Driver and Impact Driver
- Product Type: Combo Kit
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Voltage: 18 volts
- RPM Range: 3,500 rpm
- CSA Listed: No
- Battery Charge Time: 25 min
- ETL Listed: No
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- UL Listed: Yes
- Corded or Cordless: Cordless
- Charger Included: Yes
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Case Included: Yes
- Ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft grips for increased comfort
- Built-in LED light illuminates work area
- Driver Drill with two speeds (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) and delivers up to 480 in./lb. of max torque
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and delivers up to 1,460 in./lb. of max torque
- Includes: 18V LXT Cordless 1/2" Driver Drill (XFD10Z), 18V Compact Impact Driver (XDT11Z), (1) 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC), (2) 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Batteries (BL1820B), (1) Tool Bag (831274-0)
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.