Mansfield Elongated Complete Toilet (4135CTK)
- Bowl Type: Elongated
- Product Type: Complete Toilet
- Gallons per Flush: 1.28
- ADA Compliant: No
- Color Family: White
- High Efficiency: Yes
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Bolt Spread: 6 in.
- Material: Vitreous China
- Rough In Size: 12 in.
- Rim Height: 14-3/4 in.
- Sub Brand: Alto
- Includes toilet seat, tank and bowl, flange bolts, wax ring with polyethylene flange
- 3 bolt tank-to-bowl connection
- 3" flush valve
- 12" rough-in
- Color match trip lever
- 7-1/8" glazed trapway
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (subject to the return exceptions below), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a refund (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue you a refund. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original packaging (whenever possible), with all paperwork (including product instructions or information and your packing slip), and parts and accessories to ensure full credit for purchase price (not including shipping and handling, gift-wrap, or additional charges). After 30 days from the original purchase date, please contact the manufacturer directly.
30 Day Return Policy does not include Gift Cards, Magnolia Home Paint or gas-powered outdoor equipment.
Gift Cards cannot be returned for any reason.
Because each Magnolia Home Paint product is made to order, undamaged paint products are non-refundable. Magnolia Home Paint products purchased on acehardware.com cannot be returned for any reason. If your Magnolia Home Paint product arrives incorrect or damaged, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334.
Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment (such as tillers, edgers, mowers, string trimmers, blowers, tractors, generators, chainsaws, snow blowers, as well as all other gas powered chore equipment) may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, with original receipt, provided that it is in like-new condition. Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the equipment has been drained of these materials.
Please note that if your Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment is defective or is not functioning properly, its service and warranty issues will be handled through the authorized service center. See Return Instructions for more information.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Assemble
- Fairly quiet
- not cloging solid single flush and bowl cleanup
- flush handle covered by lid
Comments about MANSFIELD 1009650 Mansfield Elongated Complete Toilet (4135CTK):
Bought this one because needed a low profile – this one is 29" tall.
- Does not clog – over 3 weeks now (so look like we do need plunger there any more)
- Has a powerful 4.5 liters flush – always clean single flush
- All these made possible because of glazed 2" simple form trap way and additional jet down there + 3" high stream flush valve
- Has max possible 8.8" by 8" water surface in the bowl (which is smaller than 10" by 9" by spec). Also due to the wrong proportion of water going to the tank and to the bowl (thru overfill tube) – normally surface is under 8" by 7" – which is still sufficient to do not leave solids marks
- Has a sufficient clean up streams of the water from jets around top of the bowl
- Has a stylish appearance
- Low frequency fairly quiet flushing sound w/o infinity burping
- Not so noisy fill valve sound – due to after flushing the tank still has half of the water remains and fill valve main stream is going under the water
- 3 bolts installation of the tank to the bowl made it stable and leaks free. Bolts have non-corrosive plastic heads cover and plastic self-centered nuts made it easy installation w/o cracking the china.
- As mentioned – wrong proportion of the water by their fill valve
- In normal use –seat lid in the open position covers 2/3 of the flushing lever handle
- Seat does not cover 100% width of the bowl in the rear portion but nicely covers front part
- The installation outlet from the trap way has not even depth – 16 mm from one side and 19 mm from the other one – be careful when calculating sealing ring height.
- I Am A:
- Family Older Kids