- Capacity: 60 gal.
- Product Type: Water Treatment Drops
- Removes Microorganisms: Yes
- Removes Chemicals: Yes
- Removes Cyst: Yes
- Kills bacteria, crypto and giardia
- Included: 2 oz. of Part A and 2 oz. of Part B.
- Detailed instructions
- Aquamira Water Treatment (67203) is now available in a convenient and economical 2 oz. size with the capacity to treat 60 gallons of water. The 2 oz. size is perfect for treating stored water in 55 gallon drums, or any water storage container up to 60 gallons
- It is also ideal for treating water in RV storage tanks, on site water storage tanks such as cisterns or camp water systems and WaterBasics Water Storage Kits (Items 67260, 67261, 67262 and 67263)
- Aquamira Water Treatment protects drinking water using chlorine dioxide to kill viruses and bacteria and control the buildup of slime while improving the taste of stored water. Treated water will have a five year shelf life so there is no longer a need to replace stored water yearly
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.