Aquamira 120gal Water Filtration System (67018)
- Sub Brand: Aquamira
- Capacity: 120 gal.
- Product Type: Water Filtration System
- Placement: Hydration System
- Finish: Black
- Removes Chlorine Taste and Odor: Yes
- Removes Microorganisms: Yes
- Removes Cyst: Yes
- Twist and Lock Design: Yes
- Tiny viruses are no match for the newest addition to the Frontier filter line. The Frontier Max Filtration system offers maximum RED Line thirst protection, smart design, and unrivaled compact, lightweight connectivity. Perfect for back country use, international travel and anytime contamination is a risk factor. This purpose-built filter adapts for use with bottles, hydration bladders, gravity-fed, and DIY systems when used with the included UQC connectors. Also includes: Bite Me valve, removable cap, replaceable series IV RED Line filter. Protective filter casing. Detailed instructions
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.