- Sub Brand: Aquamira
- Capacity: 30 gal.
- Product Type: Emergency Straw Filter
- Placement: Water Source
- Removes Chemicals: Yes
- Removes Cyst: Yes
- Removes Microorganisms: Yes
- Removes cyst, chemicals, clorine, crypto and giardia
- The straw is a pocket-size power house ready to provide 60 gallons of emergency water protection when a normally reliable water source is threatened. The compact, ultralight design makes it one of the easiest portable water filtration solutions available
- The low cost pack of two filters makes it not only possible, but prudent, to add an emergency straw filter to your home, car and travel emergency kits. The simple-to-use straw allows you to drink directly from the package, a cup, a bottle, or the water source. It features a reusable Pouch that can be filled with water when needed, or used for storage when the Filter is not in use
- This straw filter features our BLU line protection, a trusty basic level of protection which is ideal for familiar water sources including municipal tap water, potable water or fast moving streams and springs. Each Filter features activated coconut shell which reduces waterborne chemicals while improving the taste, odor,
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.