- Volts: 20 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type: Ratcheting
- Product Type: Cordless Compact Drill/Driver
- Speeds: 2
- Maximum Speed: 2,000 rpm
- Color Family: Yellow
- Clutch Setting: 15
- Battery Charge Time: 60 min
- Charger Included: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Case Included: Yes
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Brushless motor which delivers up to 57% more run time
- Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity
- Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- High speed transmission with 2-speed settings
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- Includes (1) 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion BL Compact Drill/Driver, (2) XR 2.0Ah battery packs, (1) charger, (1) belt hook and kit box
- Replacement Battery Ace No. 2392819 (sold separately)
- Replacement Charger Ace No. 2362606 (sold separately)
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.