DeWalt XR 20 volts 1/4 in. Keyless Cordless Compact Impact Driver Kit (DCF887D2)
- Sub Brand: XR
- Volts: 20 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/4 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Product Type: Cordless Compact Impact Driver Kit
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Charger Included: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charge Time: 60 min
- Maximum Power: 1,825 in-lb
- Case Included: Yes
- Color Family: Yellow
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Maximum Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Speeds: 3
- Brushless Motor
- Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- 3-speed settings for versatility with precision drive for added control
- 3 LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- 2-20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery packs deliver more run time and capacity
- Replacement Battery Ace No. 2392819 (sold separately)
- Replacement Charger Ace No. 2362606 (sold separately)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.