Milwaukee 15pc Black Oxide Drill Bit (48-89-2803)
- Sub Brand: Thunderbolt
- Material: Black Oxide
- Shank Type: 3-Flat Shank
- Drill Bit Diameter: Multi Size in.
- Product Type: Drill Bit
- Number of Pieces: 15 pc.
- Application: Titanium
- Extreme durability, thicker web provides greater strength and longer life
- Fast, accurate drilling, 135 degree split point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
- Reduced slipping 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck
- Corrosion resistant, black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bit
- Includes: (1) 1/16", (1) 11/64", (1) 13/64", (1) 1/4", (1) 1/8", (1) 3/16", (1) 3/32", (1) 3/8", (1) 5/16", (1) 5/32", (1) 5/64", (1) 7/32", (1) 7/64", (1) 9/32", (1) 9/64"
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Drills Clean
- Poor Quality
Comments about Milwaukee 15pc Black Oxide Drill Bit (48-89-2803):
Used a 27/64 bit to drill a hole in an acrylic pen blank. On the first blank it drilled a nice clean hole. On the second blank the bit seized and snapped in two.
Generally I have had good success with Milwaukee products. Right now I am considering this product failure a fluke. Too early to provide any type of recommendation, will wait to see how the remaining bits perform but I would say I am disappointed.