- Head Weight: 16 oz.
- Face Type: Smooth Face
- Handle Material: Forged Steel
- Product Type: Finishing Hammer
- Head Material: Forged Steel
- Hammer Type: Rip
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Handle Length: 13-1/2 in.
- Ideal for driving small nails into visible surfaces without damaging the surrounding area
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 4X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration
- Magnetic nail-starter groove allows you to start nails with one hand in hard places
- Rip claw pulls nails quickly and easily
- Sound-dampening insert reduces irritating high-frequency ringing
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Extended grip lets you choke up for added control when making
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (subject to the return exceptions
below), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a
refund (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online
purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue you a refund. If you do not have an Ace
retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for
complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about
returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original packaging (whenever possible), with all
paperwork (including product instructions or information and your packing slip), and parts and
accessories to ensure full credit for purchase price (not including shipping and handling,
gift-wrap, or additional charges). After 30 days from the original purchase date, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
30 Day Return Policy does not include Gift Cards, Magnolia Home Paint or gas-powered outdoor
Gift Cards cannot be returned for any reason.
Because each Magnolia Home Paint product is made to order, undamaged paint products are
non-refundable. Magnolia Home Paint products purchased on acehardware.com cannot be returned for
any reason. If your Magnolia Home Paint product arrives incorrect or damaged, please contact
a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334.
Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment (such as tillers, edgers, mowers, string trimmers, blowers, tractors,
generators, chainsaws, snow blowers, as well as all other gas powered chore equipment) may be
returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, with original receipt, provided that it is in
like-new condition. Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put
in it, even if the equipment has been drained of these materials.
Please note that if your Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment is defective or is not functioning properly,
its service and warranty issues will be handled through the authorized service center. See Return
Instructions for more information.