Craftsman Extreme Grip Locking Adjustable Wrench (913272)
- Sub Brand: Extreme Grip
- Overall Length: 10 in.
- Material: Steel
- Ratcheting: No
- Product Type: Adjustable Wrench
- Metric or SAE: Metric and SAE
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 1 in.
- Locking: Yes
- Extreme Grip platform is designed to offer a better fit and grip with fastener, making loosening, tightening, and starting faster and easier
- Includes an additional locking mechanism that provides maximum gripping force in working with fasteners
- This gripping force offers over two times the gripping power on rounded fasteners compared to a standard Craftsman adjustable wrench
- Equipped with adjustable wrench jaws which open up to one inch, giving the user access to a wide range of fastener sizes
- Release lever allows for easy disengagement of locking mechanism
- Dual material handle provides comfortable grip for users
- Backed by the Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.