- Number in Package: 5 pc.
- Material: Steel
- Metric or SAE: Metric and SAE
- Ratcheting: No
- Wrench Type: Combination
- Product Type: Wrench Set
- Number of Points: 6
- Hardened: Yes
- End Type: Open End/Box End
- Extreme Grip platform is designed to offer a better fit and grip with fastener, making loosening, tightening, and starting faster and easier
- Features a gripping action which allows you to grip rounded fasteners with up to 5-times more gripping power than a standard Craftsman wrench
- Each wrench features movable jaws to provide solid fit for standard, metric and rounded fasteners
- Box end also comes equipped with locking cam providing positive gripping that holds multiple fastener sizes in place
- Can be used on the following 12 fastener sizes: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm and 16mm
- Backed by the Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.