- Sub Brand: Quiet
- Stage: Two Stage
- Clearing Width: 26 in.
- Engine Displacement: 208 cc
- Start Type: Push Button Start
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Product Type: Snow Blower
- Chute Rotation Turning Radius: 190 deg.
- Ideal Snow Depth: 9 in.
- Drift Cutters: No
- Assembled Width: 26 in.
- Tire Width: 5 in.
- Assembled Depth: 55 in.
- Clearing Tool Included: Yes
- Heated Handles: No
- Skid Shoes: Yes
- Headlight: No
- Intake Height: 21 in.
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Drive System: Self-Propelled
- Engine Type: 4-Cycle
- Assembled Height: 45 in.
- Tire Height: 15 in.
- Engine Brand: Craftsman
- Color Family: Red
- Chute Material: Plastic
- Auger Diameter: 12 in.
- Impeller Diameter: 12 in.
- Quiet engine technology dramatically reduces engine noise
- Ideal for medium to large paved and gravel driveways and sidewalks
- Breaks up hard-packed snow and discharges heavy, wet snow
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- Extended chute
- X-Trac tires
- Glide-Tech skid shoes
- Single hand operation
- Mitten grip starter handle
Ships in 1-7 days.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.