Craftsman 24 pc. Steel SAE Combination Wrench Set (949829)
- Number in Package: 24 pc.
- Material: Steel
- Metric or SAE: SAE
- Ratcheting: No
- Wrench Type: Combination
- Product Type: Wrench Set
- Number of Points: 12
- End Type: Open End/Box End
- Includes sizes 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16", 1", 1-1/16", and 1-1/8" regular length wrenches and 13/64", 15/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 3/8", and 7/16" midget wrenches
- Packs neat and stays organized
- Box end offers 12 pts for more angles and reduces the swing needed for tight turns
- Open end delivers fast grab to work in areas with little clearance above the fastener head
- Clear markings make the right size easy to spot
- Combination rough and smooth polished surfaces deliver grip and wipes clean fast
- Rugged build and tough steel construction transfers maximum torque to nuts and bolts
- Lifetime guarantee
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.