- Power Type: Battery-Powered
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric
- Product Type: Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Color Family: White
- Detects Smoke: Yes
- Volts: 1.5 volts
- ETL Listed: No
- Detects Carbon Monoxide: Yes
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- UL Listed: Yes
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Test and or Reset Button: Yes
- CSA Listed: No
- P900 series. Voice and location feature. 2-in-1 Protection. Nuisance free technology. New sleek, thin design. 2 AA Batteries included. Power LED and alarm indicator. Mute/Silence button. Ceiling or wall mount. Easy slide in mounting bracket. As of 01/01/2015 restricted in CA due to new 10 year legislation. CA Retailers order Ace No. 5635909.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Quality
- Shoddy Quality
Comments about First Alert Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice and Location (PC900V):
I purchased three units for use in my new home. The first unit would not turn on after I installed the batteries, upon looking at the second unit I realized that the first was missing two of the AA battery contacts. The second unit worked fine, but the third seemed to have a speaker malfunction. I will be returning these units shortly.