First Alert 10 Amp Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Alarm (PRC710) n
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric
- Product Type: Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Number in Package: 1
- Power Type: Battery-Powered
- Detects Smoke: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Wattage: 30 watts
- Amperage: 10 amps
- Detection Range: 40 ft.
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Color Family: White
- Test and or Reset Button: Yes
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Detects Carbon Monoxide: Yes
- Battery Size: Other
- Voltage: 3 volts
- UL Listed: No
- Product Name: Slim Round Photoelectric Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/10 year sealed lithium battery
- 2in1 protection from smoke/fire and carbon monoxide. 10 year sealed lithium battery, no need to replace for the life of the alarm. Photoelectric smoke sensor for less nuisance alarms, 1/2 the depth of a standard smoke alarm. Legislation & Code compliant, Test/Silence button, 10 year limited warranty
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.